“stunning hotel that is unforgetable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kasbah Agafay

Save Saved
You added Kasbah Agafay to your Saves list
Kasbah Agafay
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route de Guemassa, Km 20 | Sarl Kenitra limited BP 226, Marrakech 40 000, Morocco   |
Ranked #120 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
London, United Kingdom
“stunning hotel that is unforgetable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

the kasbah provides the perfect loaction for an unforgetable holiday .... stunning food , location and set up , all your needs are catered to in true luxury while your privacy is always respected. Stunning hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011 via mobile

The kasbah is heavenly hidden gem and I am so pleased I chose it. The service, food and facilities were outstanding and it was wonderful to find an ambient tranquil hotel away from the activity of Marrakech. The staff were very accommodating and made every effort to make our holiday more relaxing and enjoyable.

The decor was beautiful and our room was stunning. The bath was so large it was almost like having a private jacuzzi! It is an exquisite romantic location and the spa was a perfect  pampering experience that was much appreciated after a busy day in the city.

I wouldn't hesitate to give my highest recommendation for this hotel, as it gave me amazing memories of a paradise outside of Marrakech that will be hard to match and that I will never forget.

• Stayed June 2011
Breckenridge, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

Absolute paradise with impecable service in the most beautiful and serene environment I've ever encountered. Food was divine and we were treated like royalty, I would be back there in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I have just seen some of the comments below and i am very shocked at what i have read. I enjoyed my stay at the Kasbah Agafay very much. At first when I arrived I didnt know what to expect, but after being at the hotel for 30 mins I felt like i was at home. The staff that work here are very warm and friendly. The food was lovely and tasty. The hotel gives you the feeling that you are staying in a Palace with little courtyards. The stairs that take you from room to room feels like your on an adventure. It is a quite hotel but thats the beauty of it. You get the chance to completly unwind and relax. I loved this property for the uniqueness and the fact that you know that you are staying in Morocco and not in a hotel that could be anywhere. I would highly recommened this hotel and believe me I know what I like and whats luxury having travelled the world and stayed at different hotels! If you are looking for something different then stay at the Kasbah Agafay and let yourself be taken by the ambience of the hotel. I will be going back soon!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011 via mobile

We stayed for a week and it was absolutely splendid. The hotel is very picturesque and sits beautifully within the surroundings, the view of the mountains is incredible. The room was top class, with a very comfortable bed and clean bathrooms etc. The staff were very attentive to our every request and the spa was just what we needed to relax and unwind. Just a short distance to the must see attactions within Marrakesh such as the food Market and the variety of haggling opportunities in which we tested our negotiation skills. I plan to go back to the Kasbah Agafay very soon and highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

Fantastic hotel with amazing service. Great spacious rooms, food is second to none. I couldnt recommend it more.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

I was compelled to write this review after having a click on to the Kasbah Agafay page whilst booking our summer holiday for this year (2011) and we are considering returning. It appears that the reviews have been somewhat inconsistent over the years so i just wanted to describe our holiday a little as i never considered reviewing Kasbah Agafay at the time, as i presumed, perhaps wrongly, that everyone had as great a time there as we did.
We arrived in the evening after a week in the hustle and bustle of the medina and the peace and quiet was a welcome break! as we drove up to the hotel at night the whole place was lit with lanterns and looked magnificent! After some delicious tea and cakes we were shown to our tented suite. The tent was truly spectacular, especially the bath which we enjoyed swimming in. In the morning we had a great time exploring the place, relaxing by the pool, picking herbs in the organic garden and wondering around the grounds. the attention to detail which is clear to see in the rooms and lounges is spectacular. This isn't your typical 5 star hotel, thats for sure and the change from some of the larger and more sterile outfits was refreshing to say the least!
The staff were very friendly and the service was attentive, all in all we had a fantastic time and we are seriously considering returning to this beautiful oasis of a hotel !!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Kasbah Agafay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kasbah Agafay

Address: Route de Guemassa, Km 20 | Sarl Kenitra limited BP 226, Marrakech 40 000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#44 Spa Hotel in Marrakech
#46 Luxury Hotel in Marrakech
#143 Romantic Hotel in Marrakech
Hotel Class:5 star — Kasbah Agafay 5*
Kasbah Agafay, this luxury Marrakech hotel is a haven of relaxation and tranquility offering unforgettable views across Berber villages, the Atlas Mountains and olive grove plantations. Nestled around olive and citrus orchards just at the border to the big dessert plains South West of Marrakesh. Just a short drive (20 minutes) from the buzz of Marrakech and the airport, this Marrakech hotel dominates the old and new crossroads of camel and goat herds. This luxury Marrakech hotel has been elegantly restored in to a striking private hotel. For those that dream of escaping to an 18th-century castle fort, Kasbah Agafay is a unique retreat. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kasbah Agafay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kasbah Agafay Marrakech
Kasbah Agafay Hotel Marrakech

If you own or manage Kasbah Agafay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.