Paid for an upgrade and it was clearly itemised on the hotel voucher and my itinerary. The room allocated was not a deluxe room but a standard. the night receptionist at 2.00am could not change things and suggested to call back at 11.00am. Seven hours later and after quite a few arguments we were allocated a different better room. Still not what was paid for. Several times i showed receptionists the voucher but they would not accept it.
The first day during the time trying to change rooms my digital camera was stolen/lost. I reported it twice to the reception desk but no one was interested. I had great difficulty talking to the staff because i did not speak French due to the fact that at all times they would insist in speaking French. The last time i reported my camera missing i believe a very senior manager was behind the desk and all he did was shrug his shoulders and turn away after twice greeting me with Bonjour Monsieur. The desk staff were not very helpful at all, the staff waiting at tables for breakfast were very polite ,helpful and spoke enough English for us to order what we wanted. A GOOD AND EXPENSIVE HOTEL BUT NEEDS TO CHANGE ITS ATTITUDE TO CERTAIN GUESTS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech