The staff are very friendly and attentive although the young lady on the currency exchange desk could do with some 'smile at customers' training! Didn't feel ripped off by the currency exchange and found it best to change money as we went along. The breakfasts were great however we tried the buffet dinner on the first night a it was luke warm and not great. We did however try the main evening restaurant on another occasion and had tasty food that was value for money. The hotel is a short and very cheap taxi ride from the centre of Marrakech although if you value your life I would say that you are not feeling well to the taxi driver and ask him to drive slowly. I wasn't well on the last day so only found out this was a good idea too late. I sent a text to my husband to say that I would never criticise his driving every again if I survived the holiday!
Top tip: make sure you get change when you change your money so that you have cash for tips and taxi rides. The taxi drivers try and pull the 'I don't have any change' trick and although the trip into town only costs a couple of quid it's the principle of fairness that made my hackles rise when they said they had no change for a 50 diram note (all of £3.50!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Splendia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech