My wife and I stayed here earlier this month. It is a little better than a 4 star hotel but not quite 5 stars. Its biggest assets include its beautiful gardens and spacious grounds. They also have a large pool area with eating facilities during the day and two restaurants for night dining. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast at the hotel is worth taking. They have an array of choices from cold dishes to cooked to order omelets. They also have a Moroccan corner of breakfast choices. Good value. The rooms are nice and comfortable but do not have special Moroccan features. We stayed in a renovated room with garden view. All in all we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech