My first impression was that this was quite a nice hotel : pretty gardens, outside bar area and pool, however it did not stand up to closer scrutiny. Generally in need of refurbishment but my main issue was room temperature at night. It was still hot at this time of year, with daytime temperatures of 36 degrees + and I was not convinced the clanking noisy A/C was actually working properly. Hence did not really sleep too well the whole time.
The restaurant had more of canteen feel about it and food distinctly average, but I liked the outside bar particularly the olive salad nibbles. WiFi was a bit patchy. Location of Hotel was OK.
If I returned to Marrakech I would probably look for an alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech