The location is reasonably central. 25 minutes to walk to the big square, or 5 minutes by taxi. Lots of the room card keys seem to be broken. It took three rooms to find one for me that worked. And most of the time getting into the room, I have to go back to the lobby.
The breakfast buffet was very average. Some really good Morrocan pastries/pancakes, but the fruit was poor, the meats were not of good quality. The rooms look a bit tired and worn. The free wifi worked great but was a little slow. Shower water pressure was great and hot water all the time. Nice pool area. Friendly staff. Easy to get a taxi, but it's awful to have to negotiate and fight with the drivers all the time, as they keep demanding more money... so a hotel closer in where you can walk might make sense for some.
It was a good value, but I suspect it won't remain a L'Meredian too much longer, unless they do a major renovation/modernization all over.
Nothing really close by like a convenience store. Water is very expensive in the minibar. I wasn't too happy being on the first (second) floor, as it looked like someone could jump up from outside.
For what it was, I would still say it was a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech