Moved to the Le Meridian after one awful night at the Kenzi Farah.
We enjoyed 10 nights at this fab hotel. The room was a good size and kept clean and to a high standard at all times. The service was prompt when we needed extra things.
At breakfast there was a good range and the fruits, breads and patisseries were fresh everyday. Meals at the other restaurants and the pool bar were also great. All the staff at reception, Concierge and throughout the hotel were attentive and knowledgeable.
I had a nasty accident at the hotel and want to say a big thank you to all that helped me, my wife and daughter. I will be sending a personal thanks via the hotel manager for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech