I have recently come back from a 5 night break at this hotel in Marrakesh. The hotel is spacious with a lovely reception area. We had a 3 person room and were upgraded on check-in for free! It's in a great location with cheap taxis taking you right to the Medina (apparently it's a 20min walk but the heat made this impossible to do!). We went during Ramadan so the hotel was fairly quiet with plenty of sunbeds free and the pool is just great. The grounds are also large and very pretty.
I have to say it's the staff that make this hotel great - the concierge was extremely helpful and helped us check restaurants, recommend tours, sort out transfers etc. The reception staff were also all very friendly.
The food at breakfast was amazing with a wide choice available. The spa seemed quite expensive so we did not use it.
Would definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking for a decent relaxing break - the Riads closer to the Medina may be very loud compared to this one which is still in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech