This hotel is in "the middle" for everything: is not so far from the old town but you need a taxi to go; the pool is good but the food is poor; some rooms (the old ones) are good, some (the restored ones) seem the rooms of a 3 stars hotel of any town (where is Morocco?); staff: few of them are friendly and efficient, most seem to wait to finish their job and go home (like in a public office), some are bureaucrats and not kind at all:after speaking with the lady incharged, I preferred to go outside for the spa and my choice was very good; same for the bars, better outside; the room of the breakfast has not appeal at all, only tables, you cannot understand to which waiter ask, no local food (also for that better to go outside).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech