Hotel is a bit old but still furniture a little dated.
The buffet breakfast was a bit sad - poor selection of food.
It's also a little far from the medina - average about a 20 to 25 minute walk. Cabs cost about 50dh (grande cab) or 30dh (petite cab) which is ridiculous for the 2 mins ride , but it seems to be the standard price.
Concierge is very helpful and we rented a car and driver for a day to head up to Imili Valley. Driver was excellent but I would give Imili a pass next time if you don't intend to hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech