we stayed here first vist to marrakech... we arrived at the airport by a irrate taxi drivers 150dir wow coming back to the airport 70dir.. abit of a difference... hotel staff very friendly and helpful. rooms nice and clean and very spacious. aircon worked but 45deg heat didnt work that well. no balcony but to hot anyway. minbar not alot in it and didnt work properly. we had the evening buffet, wish we hadnt not worth the money 250dir/25euros staff didnt seem that bothered to serve us, not much choice of meat dishes very poor.. there was a bar/resturant L6 5 mins walk from the hotel, on your right excellent food large pints of beer not ot of a can/bottle. 6 euros well worth the walk as airconditoned as well. i found all drinks very expensive in the hotel thats why it was always quite at night.. when you get a taxi ask the hotel porter how much get in and just give the taxi driver that amount when you get there...i would say if the hotel lowered the cost of alcholic drinks there would have been a better atmosphere day and night... but overall a nice hotel... a tip... theres no shops to buy cigerettes or alchol so stock up in taxfree shop before you arrive... take a pen as you have to fill in forms at the airport on arrival/ departures and takes 30/40mns even to get through as they stamp all passports...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech