I wouldn't say this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in but it is most certainly pleasant. From the moment you arrive, the staff in the lobby are polite and smartly dressed. We had an issue with the view from our room which was rectified without question. The pool is beautiful & with the exception of one particularly surly female member of bar staff, the rest are lovely, and so helpful. The evening meal options are a little disappointing. We were under the impression that the hotel had 3 restaurants but in fact there is just one option; a buffet by the pool priced at around £20 per person. Aside from this, the breakfast was delicious & again the staff were very accommodating. The room was clean and there were some lovely personal touches throughout the week. Undoubtedly, the hotel would benefit from a little updating, particularly in the buildings where the rooms are located, but all in all it is clean and pleasant and I must mention the stunning gardens, which brought a smile to my face every day. Highly recommend this hotel and I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech