This hotel is very delightful. It is located in the newer part of marrakech just a mile away (in a straight line from Jamaa al F'na and the old town). It is also on the same junction that goes the other way to Manara gardens. both can be long walks, esp when it is hot, but it is not that far either. it is close enough to walk or take a cab/car but not too close to the noise and traffic. Te hotel has ample fee parking, a boon as we had our own car.
The rooms are quite spacious, we had a triple room and the extra bad hardly got in the way. the décore js rather plain, but not annoyingly so. Despite the negative reviews I read about the service, we found he service to be very nice and the staff to be friendly, especially the housekeeping ladies, who were very helpful and nice. I suppose it is how you ask that gets people to be nice. Being a chain hotel, it does not have the charm of a riad, but it has what one normally expects to find in terms of amenities and service.
The hotel has a very beautiful pool area. It has a lovely immaculate garden with fruiting citrus, pomegranate, apricot and plum trees in addition lovely flowers. It is like an oasis. The garden was especially more beautiful on those early rainy spring mornings when the scents and the freshness of the air were very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech