We stayed at Le MeridienN'Fis in March 2013. We booked online through Tripadvisor, which gave us a great deal including breakfast everyday.
We arrived at this grand beautiful hotel with a friendly welcome, they greeted us with the most divine moroccon tea whilst they got our paperwork ready. The reception staff spoke many languages including english, which was very helpful.
Then we were taken to our room, and our holiday truely began, whilst walking through the exotic gardens, beautiful water fountains, and the most amazing smell of flowers and oranges, we had a very good first impression.
We ate in all the 4 restaurants within the hotel, and was very impressed with the service and quality of food.
The wines are fantastic also.
The service around the pool was above and beyond.
Although it was out of peek time, i wouldn't like to imagine the peak season as it could get very busy, the staff are very helpful but would need a few more staff around the pool area/bar to speed up service during peek times.
The pool was'nt heated so it was'nt possible to swim, that was a shame, however i think they do that for a reason, in the hight of summer it would be great to jump into that great icey pool.
They provide you with clean soft towels, which is a lovely touch.
Beautiful surroundings, and feels like paradise while the hustle and bustle goes on outside the hotel grounds.
The spa was lovely, sweet staff.
The breakfast buffet restaurant was superb, the choices are incredible.
Fresh Fresh Fresh foods!
The bar was a little pricey, and smelt like an old mans pub.
But it was nice to just have a little night cap now and then.
The moroccan restaurant was divine. The food is out of this world, and the staff are really professional.
The bedroom was a good size, great view, and the bed was a giant king size, we could have slept forever in that bed.
The maids work very hard, and cleaned our room daily, fresh linen, clean towels, fresh fruit and water daily, fresh flowers and little chocolate treats on the pillow, they even make a design on the bed with the extra blankets. It was a real delight.
Bathroom was lovely with a moroccan tiling feel.
I would definately come again to this beautiful hotel and would highly recommend.
Thank you Le Meridien N'Fis..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech