We were upgraded to a very nice suite and had a platter of fresh fruits waiting for us. However...
Location: It is outside the medina, as most large hotels are. Quiet area with large property, tennis courts, swimming pool, gardens, fountains etc.
Rooms: Dated. The Air conditioning was sporadic. Sometimes it would work and then it won't! We had a nice private courtyard but it was never swept and the chairs were dirty. Now this was offset by daily turn-down service that included bottled water!
Meals: Breakfast was a feast with lots of choices of western and Moroccan dishes. Service was good with 3-4 mangers always hovering around. The brochures said that there were lots of restaurants but we discovered that only the pool and the bar restaurants were working.
Service: Spotty. One night we asked the Concierge for a suggestion for desserts. He sent us to the buffet restaurant near the pool. The desserts were nearly all gone, and we could not figure out how to pay for just dessert, so we left. Next day we discovered that we could have had dessert in the Bar!
Overall a clean place that badly needs some refurbishing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech