We stayed at Le Meridien N'Fis being SPG members. We booked a taxi with the hotel prior to our trip which cost 300 dirhams (there were two of us) and were informed of this cost prior to travel. On the way back to the airport we took a cab from outside the hotel which cost 70 dirhams. The hotel is only a 10 minute drive from the airport and about a 5 minute drive to Jemaa El Fina. The porter staff were smiling and friendly as was the concierge. We had a kingsize room which was a bit basic but clean. There is free wifi however it can be slow and our air con stopped working however this was fixed by the time we returned to our room. We had a view overlooking the beautiful garden. The pool area was also nice and the pool guy was really helpful in sorting out chairs for us. We didn't have breakfast or dinner at the hotel however we did have lunch by the pool which was ok but nothing special. Overall, this is a great hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech