I stayed at the hotel for one week and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The gardens and communal areas are beautiful as well as the large pool area. The pool is not heated but I found this refreshing when it is 35 degrees outside!! The poolside worker is very helpful and although the service at the poolside bar can be slow at times, it isn't because they are sitting around doing nothing. The menu at poolside bar is limited however there is a much wider selection at the restaurant just by the side of the pool and I found this quite nice to base myself at in the shade for an hour after a morning in the sun.
The rooms are clean, spacious if not a little basic however I am not one to sit around in my hotel room all day. Was given complimentary water on a daily basis which was great, as I know from my travels not all hotels do do this and its much appreciated when walking around in such high temperatures.
Breakfast personally for me was fulfilling. No the choice of buffet doesn't look as grand as you ma have seen in other 5 star hotels, however they do have fresh orange and fruit juice available, small selection of fresh fruit, bread/pastry, egg and pancakes corner, cereal and selection of other hot items.
The staff at reception were lovely and very helpful and didn't fail to assist in helping me with many of my questions. There is an ATM machine across the road from the hotel and if you need smaller change, you can get this changed at reception.
The hotel is about a 20 minute walk into souks/square area and a 7 minute taxi ride away from some of the museums, majorelle gardens, palaces etc which will cost you approx. 20-30 dirham one way in a taxi.
I paid the hotel 150 dirham one way for my airport transfer which although I knew would be over the odds, I was travelling on my own arriving late evening so didnt mind (and still doesn't work out to be much money). On the way back to the airport I got a taxi at the hotel and it cost me 75 dirham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech