Perfectly pleasant hotel serving its purpose in an efficient and generally efficient manner. Rooms perfectly adequate , clean and comfortable . Gardens are extensive , pretty and well tended . Breakfast was good with a varied and tasty buffet . BUT there is only one bar inside the hotel and it appears to double as a Sports bar in the daytime and a Sex TV bar in the evening . Went into town for dinner and returned for a "nightcap" in the hotel bar - was trying to have a conversation with the only other two people in the bar but our senses were bombarded by sexy rap muck on the giant screen tvs at full volume . We all asked to have the channel changed but were informed there was no remote and they couldn't!
I complained to the duty manager and therefore thought that next evening our nightcap would be peaceful - Arghh - repeat again more sex & filth!! Still just three people in bar!
More complaints led to the pleasant manager apologizing profusely and explaining it is what people seem to want! Well it isn't!! If you must run a Sex bar at least open a small cocktail bar where people can drink and chat freely - there is plenty of room to make another bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech