A good, clean, friendly hotel which is well positioned so you can walk to the sights but also escape the frenetic old town. Pool area and gardens are relaxing and, while the restaurants are on the pricey side, the breakfast was fine. Only real downside were the hefty charges for wifi access - free wifi is becoming the norm nowadays - it really isn't a luxury add-on. Walk to the cafe a hundred yards down the street and its free (or at least for the price of a coffee).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech