I was very pleased while staying in this hotel, during 4 nights. The low occupancy at this period of the year made my stay very relaxing, although it was sometimes too quiet... A real contrast with the Medina and its inhabitants sometimes quite oppressive... The room was a bit dated, but nice, great beds and stunning bathroom. The pool area is very nice, food at the poolside restaurant very good too. I had a couple of drinks and a sandwich at the bar, the service is alright, but it's much too expensive. The breakfast is delicious, with a nice mix of classic breakfast items, and moroccan specialities. 20 minutes walking from the center. All in one, it's not a ryad, but a great place to stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech