We have been to the Le Meridien several times and on each occasion have enjoyed the experience of being located in the Hivernage area of the city . Both the common areas of the hotel and the rooms and a little worn; on our most recent visit we stayed 4 nights and upgraded to the Starwood executive floor overlooking the pool and were happy with the room with the exception of the aircon which was a total failure so we arranged for a fan to be brought in to keep us cool (even though it was only early March). Youseff, the legendary concierge, was perfect in every respect and they have a real gem with this long serving gent. Breakfasts are good with plenty of choice for every taste. Pool is very well kept and loungers are comfortable. Poolside restaurant is very good as well. Very well kept gardens with a great array of plants. The key aspect which we liked, is that the hotel is situated outside the mad hustle and bustle of the medina but still close enough to enjoy without feeling remote from the activities plus we liked the space afforded by the hotel grounds where we could relax after our sightseeing trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech