Stayed six very relaxing days here. The hotel is slightly older but we found that has benefits- very professional staff who quietly look out for the guests; a meticulous garden with mature plants offering plently of natural shade and privacy in the pool area; excellent housekeeping; very comfortable beds and bedding; a really great breakfast with variety (even in the low season) and the choice of eating in the tented area with moroccan furnishings.
We ate once in the moroccan Restaurant and while the food was fine there is so much variety and really good food to be had in the Medina. The pool restaurant served good salads for lunch.
It's a 15-20 min walk to the heart of the old town along a safe road with a wide footpath and views of the snowy Atlas mountains.....all in all... a great place to stay in Marrakech, enjoy the chaos of the Medina and return to the oasis of the Le Meridien N'Fis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech