We stayed here for the week of christmas. No event/ celebration in the hotel. Not even for the new year's eve. Nothing special in the hotel. Very basic rooms although we upgrated. No coffee or tee kettle in the room. The restaurants food is not that good and not worth the money. Nicer restaurants are about ten minutes walk. Breakfast is good but the same menue every morning. Location is good. You will need a taxi to get around. Don't book any trip through the hotel. Find a taxi with a good car and he'll do it for half the price. Nice staff great concierges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech