I recently stayed for 6 days at this hotel, and had a very positive experience overall. Upon my initial arrival, I was not very impressed with my room because, as mentioned in other reviews, the rooms and furnishings appear somewhat careworn around the edges and could use some maintenance. During the course of our stay, however, my wife and I came to appreciate the hotel as a lovely place to relax after full days of exploring the hectic, busy city of Marrakech. The courtyard and gardens are beautiful and well-maintained, and the staff, in particular the head porter Said, are helpful and welcoming.
Two other caveats to mention -- first, as other reviews have indicated, the hotel is approximately a 15-20 minute walk from both Gueliz/Ville Nouvelle and the medina/Djemaa al-Fna. While we personally had no issues with walking to either of these locations, the walking routes are alongside some very busy stretches of road and could be too noisy or long for some visitors to enjoy. Second, I would recommend that visitors avoid eating the snack food served in the hotel bar, which was poorly prepared and extremely overpriced. (But then again, if you order steak sandwiches or pizzas in Marrakech, you probably shouldn't expect much.) Visitors are far better off eating elsewhere in the city, although again, that would generally entail a long walk or a taxi ride from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech