I have been to the Nfis several times and also to others in Marrakech. It is not by any means the newest hotel on the block, literally. However what you get here is a well established Moroccan hotel. The staff are friendly from the greeting at the door to the final wave off. Yes people smoke in the lobby and it does look a little worn in places but this is not Las Vegas. This is Morocco and smoking is allowed. When you go to the Souk (a short walk), they cook and feed you in the open and it looks to the Westerner awful. I strongly recommend you to step over the initial feeling of "i will get disentry eating there." and try it. They have cooked this way for a thousand years and it tastes good. The mint tea brewed in a drum on a hand cart is good. Back to the hotel. Rooms are lacking of a good air conditioning unit but I have never been bitten by mozzies there. Be prepared for the call to prayer at dawn though. Give it a go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech