Interesting hotel. Large, spacious. A bit of an oasis from the more crowded parts of Marrakech. Caters especially for families, I think. There was a playground in the grounds and large grassy areas where children could play safely. I, however, was in Marrakech on business so all that passed me by. Check-in and check-out was smooth, staff helpful. The lobby was underwhelming -- as was, for me, the rest of the hotel architecture. It was spacious, but lacked any sort of "Wow!" factor.. I had a large room that was thoughtfully laid out but rather tired furniture and design. The red and black furniture may have been trendy in the 1970s, but it left much to be desired in a hotel claiming as many stars as this. Desk space was good, but was negated by the poor internet connection (although, to be fair, I suspect this is a problem with the telephone company/ISP and not the hotel; I have stayed in half a dozen places in Marrakech and none had decent internet). The bed was comfortable and both the bedroom and the bathroom were both good. The room was clean. I have noticed complaints from other reviewers about the breakfast. Possibly it has improved since they wrote their reviews, possibly they are just carping (or possibly I have lower standards) but I didn't find anything wrong with the breakfast at all. There was good variety, you could get a Moroccan flat bread fresh off the griddle (lovely, in a slightly chewy sort of way). The balance between Moroccan food and Western food was reasonable. The fruit juice was on the weak side, but there was fresh fruit, including oranges, available. So, from me, no complaints about breakfast. I didn't eat any other meals there so can't comment on the other restaurants.
Overall: OK, but for the price could do better.
And a warning: the walls between rooms are paper thin. Enthusiastic honeymooners should be aware that everything they say -- and do -- is audible next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech