My girlfriend and I are both SPG platinum and decided to stay at the Meridien for our two days in Marrakech. As was mentioned in other reviews, the hotel is definitely a bit tired. What disturbed us the most was the fact that so many people were smoking in the main lobby. When you have been driving for a while and are looking for a relaxing experience in the hotel, this first impression can be very disturbing. We got upgraded to a suite which was nicely appointed, even though we did not have any view. The restaurants in the hotel were nice and the breakfast buffet had a lot of great options. Lunch by the pool is a bit overpriced for the quality of the food though. The concierge desk tried to be helpful but they definitely tailor to a richer clientele. When we asked for cheaper options, we saw that we lost some of the concierge's interest. The location is pretty good and you can get to the medina in 20 minutes (walking). Overall a good stay but not up to the best SPG standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech