Starting with the good - the staff are great and welcoming with special mention for Said who could not have done more. The concierge provided really useful advice. Breakfast is good, with differences on some days. The rooms are just ok. We were there in January so the air con was switched off and only blew hot air regardless of setting - this caused all sorts of problems with the desk and engineer, but in the end was sorted when explained + mobile unit provided (which in the end wasn't needed) However if you are on the ground floor and can't leave your window wide open, you would have problems. Restaurants are not so good - the italian is ok but pricey - the flagship Moroccan was very poor indeed, and the staff, and checkout staff did not respond to our complaints about how poor it was - unfortunate and expensive mistake. The gardens and pool area are lovely and provide a great respite from the old town. All that being said, the price was good, and overall value for money, and we would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech