First, the bad things: you can see worn carpets, breakfast is decent, but not 5-start material.
Now for the good things:
If you snag a good deal, it is well worth it. The rooms were nice, the service was excellent. the head porter Said is indeed an amazing person. Always acknowledges everybody around, has a discussion with you to tell you about the hotel and the surroundings. I thought the check in people folks were competent, and the Mediterranean restaurant suggestion we got from the Concierge was amazing (can't remember the name, but a 5 minute walk from the hotel). We had to ask the concierge if we needed to make the reservations (something he should typically ask in a good 5-star). We also had someone come over to get the two single beds together to form a double bed. The person showed up promptly and did a good job, but again a really good 5-start would have had this done head of time.Think of it as a really good 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech