I am a very experienced traveller having flown more than 4 million miles while visiting more than 60 countries. This hotel was recommended by a travel agent, who we will never use again. This hotel is a disgrace to the Starwood hotel Group. It needs a complete makeover. This place looks like it has not been updated since the 60's. We tried 4 of the restaurants in the hotel and they were all well below par. The service was terrible and in two of the restaurants the meals were so over cooked you could have used them to sole your shoes. The pool area has a large sign prohibiting glass objects on the deck, however, anyone ordering water receives it in 1.5 litre glass bottles. We had to wait 20 minutes to get change for 100 Dh from the cashier because she said the hotel had no change! We visited several other hotels in Marrakech and found the level of service and attention to detail far superior to what we experienced at the Meridien. If we had not paid for our stay in advance we would have relocated to another hotel a much more enjoyable holiday in Marrakech.
Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech