I red some negative feedback here so we actually worried before we stay here from 22th to 26th December, but room, garden, atmosphere, facilities, meals, room service, staff service was all better then we expected, so we somewhat surprised why this hotel got the negative feedback before.
Everything was good for us. Especially we were so happy with the bed, and warm room on this cold nights in this season. We also stayed another Riad. It was beautiful, but we were very cold in the nights , too noisy to sleep, and difficult to come back to Riad by walk. So, we recommend to sleep outside of Medina like Le Meridien and take a taxi for Medina for day, and come back to calm and warm environment by taxi is best idea to explore Marrakesh, we believe.
Hotel can introduce a guide for city tour who was nice, or you can find a taxi driver who can speak English in front of hotel, who can provide more reasonable price for city tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech