Everything was okay.... the location is fabulous, you can easily walk into the old town - be careful crossing the roads! Its about 15 minutes from the airport and in a very nice area. As the other reviewers have said, the receiption staff are very abrupt and don't seem to have a customer service ethic. The other staff are polite and are generally happy to help.
The rooms are fine, working fridge, didn't need the a/c but the heating worked well. The beds were comfortable, pillows great but the towels had seen much better days.
The 'turn down' service with fresh towels, bottled water and chocolate was welcome.
Food was reasonably priced and good quality, breakfast was included and was very good - excellent omlette station.
Probably won't go back to Marrakech but will consider Meridien elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.