The welcome you receive when you arrive is matched by the helpfulness of the staff and the lovely facilities at this hotel. I had a newly renovated room which was comfortable and had its own patio.
Said brought my bags to the room and showed me useful things like how to open the patio door, find the hidden light switch (on the head board) and warned me about the very small step into the bathroom which I haven't tripped over once! I have seen him many times and he is always friendly and remembers my name which is the same with all the staff in reception.
The concierge Youssef deserves a special mention. His reputation on the hotel website for being very helpful and making fabulous suggestions is very much deserved. He organised the minibus collection from the airport before our trip, sorted out two restaurants, booked us a 3 valley trip into the mountains and got us a guide for the medina/souks on our first day and every thing was excellent. Defnitely make contact with him before your arrival and he will have things ready for you.
The moroccan restaurant onsite was excellent. We did not try the Italian (why would we when we are in Marrakech?) and we also had a pizza in the bar and some food by the pool all of which were perfectly fine.
I have really enjoyed my trip to Marrakech and I will definitely come back and stay here again - may bring my husband next time as opposed to a girls trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech