With the money we paid, this hotel did not worth it. The pros: nice poor area, big estate, friendly conceirge staff and house keeping, size of the room is good, quiet, lots of plants, good location you could even walk to Palace Jemma el-fna. The cons: not really felt welcomed by receptionists every time talking to them, breakfast is really simple and lack of choices, room standard is like a 3 star hotel in Europe which was disappointed as we stayed in better Le Meridien before, room card didn't work for couple of times while we stayed there 4 nights, website shows htl has tennis court but it is not finished and that was the main point we chose this hotel, resort fee MAD33 plus TPT (didn't even know what this charge is??) MAD24 per night per room. In general, it's a ok hotel with basic standards. Wished we could have chosen other similar hotel with a cheaper rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech