I would like to say that we enjoyed to stay at N'Fis, It has a very nice pool and an incredible garden. It is just a shame how the personnel is unqualified.
Here is a couple of what we noticed:
- We asked for our complementary drink and some litlle staff at least 4 times, and when they decided to bring us what we asked for on the morning at 22h00. We were in bed... and they knocked and enter the room??? really ?
- you can ask for anything but you have to wait, and keep asking
- The room was not very well cleaned, sometimes, after the cleaning it's smells like a weit dog because they probably use a not well dried floorcloth, but it happened to us just once, sometimes they forgot to peak the garbage on the balcony.
- if you stay at this hotel avoid to dine there, it was very average for the price, the service was very long (I suspect that it was because of some soccer play..).
But we enjoyed to stay at the pool and we took some club sandwiches and simple things, we were happy. But dont take their salad.
The staff was in general nice but still have some strange attitude, like trying to proove omethin, I don't know what it is. I mean when you are at le Meridien in Paris or Munich or so... The staff are professional, it is their job to give the best service and that's all, but at Meridien Marrakesh it is as if they have to show you that you are not better then them, some attitude that may be the French tourism has manage to bring there.
- We had the breakfast at this hotel, it was also good for the value, but you can see that it is just not good managed. There is so much staff looking at the roof, or taking your plats even if your not done yet. But no one take initiative to bring your cafe, or help with bringing you a chair for a baby if you needed, and instead of having one person to collect the room numbers, they give the bill and all the signing to everybody. SO,the customer have to do the verification for them,
- The lobby of the hotel is really nice,
We enjoyed our stay because it is a very nice hotel, it was pleasant if you make apart the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Splendia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech