Had our first stay in Morrocco here ,stayed 5 nights b and b for sisters wedding which took place in the grounds of this hotel.Lovely well appointed hotel about 10 mins by taxi to the square.Rooms and grounds well kept and clean with a very nice pool area.Breakfast was plentiful,had a lovely meal one night overlooking the pool,good service and prices all round.
The square in Marrakesh itself with souks etc is not to be missed,viewed the sun setting over the horizon from one of the many rooftop bars.although completely crazy never felt hassled or unsafe although we were in quite a large group.
Trip up the Atlas Mountains to see the real Morrocco, brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech