My stay was very pleasent. I found the staff to be very helpful and many spoke English. The hotel is situated just close enough to the Medina that you can cheaply take a taxi or a 15 minute walk in, but when you're ready to leave you can rest without the chaos and smog of the Medina. It is situated on a strip of hotels with chic cafe's and new restaraunts which is great because the hotel restaraunt is way overpriced and fairly average in taste and you're taking your chances eating the medina.
The garden is beautiful and lovely to relax in, and the breakfast buffet is great, even if you have a wheat allergy.
I only give 4 stars because the rooms are fairly standard. No decór, or anything fancy but they kept it very very clean. Literally wiped the floors down with bleach every day. Overall I would recommend N'Fis to anyone travelling to Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech