We like the Starwood group, they very seldom disappoint and their excellent classification system allows one to choose amongs their various properties, knowing quite well what to expect.
This miserable place however does not do justice to Starwood nor Meridien at all, in fact we fear it will destroy the name on it's own and if nothing is done,. They should very quickly check this out because clients who choose the N'fis on their brand's name will not be encouraged to do so again, anywhere else.
The whole hotel is an ugly worn down depressing affair, the staff is not even pleasant (rarely seen in gentle Morocco), the reception staff is the worst, unwelcomming, sometimes outright unpolitet.
The breakfast served in an ugly barrack style room is not only miserable, it's bad. What a way to start the Day !
This is the sort of place that makes you want to move out as quickly as possible. Which we did. Marrakesh, a city of good taste and refined style, has excellent hotels and Riads. Avoid this one. Don't be tempted by the low price, it only reflects low quality.
We very rarely give a "terrible" note but we feel this one is well deserved.
PS : We must wonder if the positive reviews here are genuine.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.