I must admit this is the first time after nearly 120 reviews that I have re-called a review and I am re-writing it again.
The reason for this is the unprecedented customer care that I have witnessed today. You may say (and you would be correct to do so) that the hotel hates a bad review on tripadvisor and they would do anything to remove it..... but its very rare to see a hotel management to pro-actively seek the customer and discuss the issues.
In my fist review I was truly upset about the following:
-quality of the standard rooms
-poor quality of the breakfast for a 5 star hotel
There are some positive items as well:
-nice pool area
-very good dinning options (the moroccan dinner was excellent)
-good concierge service
Most of the times you will find hotel managers writing some really lame response to a review where they hardly acknowledge any of the shortcomings. Today the rooms division manager Mr. Jamal and the chief concierge Mr. Mamouni asked to meet with me to discuss and talk about my feedback. They were very open indeed and I feel positive that my complaints where not only heard but im sure they will try and resolve the issues I found.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.