We stayed for 4 nights at the hotel and had a great time, however the hotel is very dated and my first impression from the bedroom was that I was in a 2 star hotel. Very, very dated with sparce walls and a noisey, weak air conditioning unit. If there was no printed literature in the room with Le Meridien on it there is no way you would remember you actually booked it and get mixed up with something half the price. The main dining area is used for breakfast and again very dated from the table cloths to the nearly blue coloured tiled floor. Like something from the early 80's but lots of variety at breakfast time and the freshly squeezed orange juice is fab. The pool area is kept clean and tidy and the service is good in the hotel also.
If your looking for something modern and chic dont stay here .
Wasn't what we expected associated with the Le Meridien brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech