it was nice staying at Palmeraie Golf Palace & resort..food at le roy cafe was deliciuos, service is fine, i couldn't complaint..the only that was a bit annoying is the bathroom..physically it looks very nice..there is always a supply of bathroom stuff - soap, shampoo, etc., but when you used the shower, all is wet on the floor, somewhere is leaking on the tub that would really need to be fixed..the same experienced i have read on the reviews here at palmeraie hotel..
For the first timer, would be great to experience the golf course :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Palmeraie Resorts - Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace