The first thing I enjoyed was the exquisite aroma of red musk. The rooms are small but delightful, it was a very pleasant change from the typical hotel/suites back home that all look the same.
The lobby is gorgeous, with the musician there in the afternoon, it makes for a great photo!
I found the staff friendly and the service good, maybe not as fast as we are used to in the U.S. but efficient nonetheless.
The facilities at the resort were more than adequate. There are a couple of small gift shops across from the front entrance, not as cheap as town but not a total rip off either.
The food was outstanding every day! Perfect place for a business conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Golf Palace is a tourist destination in its own. Just minutes to central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise of a serein, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Palmeraie Golf Palace & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace