I moved to the Golf hotel from the other hotel in the complex as I needed a walk in shower. I think this is a good hotel for conferences and business. The rooms are modern and comfortable, and we enjoyed being on the ground floor adjacent to the pool. The small terrace was nice for relaxing.
The staff, from the manageress who assisted us in finding a room, the front desk staff and the waiters and cleaners were all utterly charming and very helpful.
I would only ever stay here if I had to attend a conference at the centre but was pleased with what was provided for such an event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Golf Palace is a tourist destination in its own. Just minutes to central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise of a serein, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your Palmeraie Resorts - Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace