My sister and I spent 5 days in Marrakech at a lovely riad in the Medina. We booked ourselves in for a Seasonal Spa day at La Mamounia (1500 MAD per person). This included full use of the spa and pools for the day, a luxury massage each and lunch at either the French or Italian restaurant.
We ate at the Italian restaurant. The quality of food and service was, as you might expect for a hotel of this calibre, quite superb.
The massages were undoubtedly the best we'd had. The general ambiance of the spa is calm and relaxing as is the indoor pool. There are enough fluffy towels to lose yourself in and background music to drift away to.
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech