which I shall do sometime in the future with my husband, this is where we will stay! It is a classy hotel, 5* service, beautiful decor and gardens ... unfortunately this time, I was staying elsewhere and my daughter and I visited for cocktails one evening. We dressed 'up' and were treated as though we were guests, even being asked if we wished to charge our drinks to our room! My daughter had a 'gin fizz', which she declared 'excellent' and I ordered a glass of white wine - Pouilly Fume as it happens, served from the bottle (presented for my approval before being opened at our booth) in a chilled glass - service and ambience easily equal to top London hotels and the setting was magical. Not cheap but worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LHW, Expedia, Venere, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech