I had lunch, outside and adjacent to the pool, on April 4th. Contrary to the last reviewer, I found
the food extremely acceptable. We enjoyed a buffet - first courses included smoked Norwegian
salmon, prawns in different sauces and oysters, mains included roast lamb (pink) and tender
roast beef. For dessert, there were seven different home made ice creams and sorbets. Pricey -
-well yes - a G&T was 16 Dirhams, but I do not see their standards every day, more's the pity.
The tranquility of it all, and the olde-worlde service was in contrast to some of the seriously
overrated riads I visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech