We spent four nights here and it couldn't have been better. Upon arrival we were escorted to one ofBreakfast the peaceful, beautiful lounges where we were provided with a welcoming drink of almond milk and dates. We were shown to our room which was on the 3rd floor and overlooked the gardens. The room was large and very tastefully furnished,the bathroom had a very long bath and a separate deluge shower. Every morning we were provided with a bowl of fresh fruit and each evening bottles of water appeared. Each morning we had breakfast by the pool - its heated to 28C - and we agreed it was the best breakfast buffet we've ever had - the service was attentive and top class.I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel - everything about it is geared to your comfort and relaxation - but it doesn't come cheap - but it's well worth the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech