Excellent location a a start, close to airport and 5-7 minute walk to the Medina.
Entering into the hotel is like entering a movie; goregous colours, greenery, mosaics, waterfalls....Thousand and 1 nights.
Gorgeous gardens, the Moroccan restaurant is divine and in a dream setting.
Whne you wake up in the morning and open the doors to the gardens, birds singing, total peace and quiet.
Swimming pool are has great lounge chairs where one can actually SLEEP (very comfy) and not crowded, enough space to have a secluded area.
Did not have time to try the sap unfortunately, but will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech