We stayed there under a week. We have travelled quite a bit and no where we have found such a beautiful and stunning place. The hotel is so amazing! Salons and small and big rooms everywhere in this palace on different levels arranged in such good taste, beautifully tiled. We had a room with a large balcony views of the park, the bathroom was so nicely decorated in a Moroccan style, marble everywhere. The park has scents of jasmine during the day and at night a gentle smell of wood burning. The outside pool in Nov has a light fog on its surface in the morning because it is heated and the great breakfast (we particularly loved the fresh pomegranate) is being served around it, it is like a dream. Restaurants are growing their own vegetables and fruit at the back of the park, the French restaurant is so delicious. There are also another pool and Jacuzzi inside the hotel, a gym inside and outside the hotel too. Don't forget to pop in to the antic shop Khalid…lots of lovely old boxes, we bought a fantastic antic mirror. We are planning on going back as soon as possible, the weather was superb too. Staff were attentive and discret. We had the best time, thank you Ali for assisting us so well in out stay, we'll be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech