Really charming and worth it. The hotel really is worth the stars it claims and the price it charges, the staff could be a bit more professional, for the standards it claims, but not a problem. The garden, the pool the rooms general cleaningness, just perfect. The Moroccan restaurant is something that must be considered. Excelent location. Only thing not very confortable at the hotel is that they allow visitors, but don t control the number, so sometimes you re at a premise and a visitor asks you to move away so they can take a photo (happened to me). It needs to be thought over , because sometimes the number of ppl inside the halls becomes a nuisance. I ve seen buses of tourists unloading visitors to the hotel. Only note of disapointment.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.